Jaxx enables you to transfer funds from a paper wallet. This will empty the paper wallet and add its balance to your Jaxx wallet.
There are two ways to transfer a paper wallet's funds.
QR code scan (mobile and tablet versions only)
- Scan the QR code of the paper wallet's PRIVATE key by selecting the camera icon at the top center of the main Jaxx screen.
- After you scan the code, select Next.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation sceen that will display the exact amount being imported. Select Transfer to complete the process.
You can also access this feature through the Tools > Transfer Paper Wallet screen.
If you are using a Jaxx browser extension or desktop version, you will need to enter the paper wallet's private key manually. To do so:
- Select the Menu at the top right of the main Jaxx screen.
- Select Tools.
- Select Transfer Paper Wallet
- After the prompt, type or paste in the paper wallet's private key and select Next.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation screen that will display the exact amount being imported. Select Sweep to complete the process.