Using a third party QR code scanner such as 'QR Journal' may not work effectively when generating an address to match the QR code. Please use discretion when using any third party application.
Articles in this section
- Performing a clean re-install of Jaxx Desktop (Windows and Mac)
- I sent funds to Jaxx but they're not showing up in my wallet. What's next?
- My balance is incorrect. How can I get the correct balance and what can I do?
- Where are the Jaxx files stored on my desktop? (Can I recover my wallet on my hard drive?)
- How do I perform a cache reset?
- Can I restore my wallet with a private key?
- I did a Dash transaction and now my Dash balance shows as 3e-8 (or similar). What is going on?
- Why isn't my address correct when I use a third party QR code scanner?
- I am sending to the ShapeShift.io site, a crowdsale, or an online exchange service and I am getting a "batch transaction" error. Why is this happening?
- The number of confirmations displayed in my transaction history is not updating, how can I fix it?